Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Do they still call him that?

Anyways, when I got this in the mail today I wanted to save it for the finale of a nice show & tell, but I'll settle for posting just one card for now:

[Image: LindrosTreasuredSwatches.jpg]

It's my very first Eric Lindros and, I don't know, I really like it. The original plan was to make it available for a PC player from 11-12 or 12-13 Treasured Swatches/Fighstraps Red but now I'm not so sure it isn't already PC.
That is a sick card! I can't stand the player in the least, but the card is brilliant! Haha! Great stuff, Al! Thanks for the share!

Randi
Like Randi I can't stand the player, but it is a very nice card.
man, what happened? I never knew lindros played for the stars. of course he happened to be playing when i was a young kid/teenager so i didn't really follow as much as i thought i did, but still. a star? C'mon dallas.
That is a great looking card. I wish I had it in my PC as my Lindros collection has not grown much of the years but it still has nearly 700 different cards. Thanks for the show.

Chris
that is a pretty sweet big E card

that patch is pretty nice

congrats
(11-14-2012 08:09 PM)Optimus_Prime Wrote: [ -> ]man, what happened? I never knew lindros played for the stars. of course he happened to be playing when i was a young kid/teenager so i didn't really follow as much as i thought i did, but still. a star? C'mon dallas.

Yeah, he went to Dallas after his one year with the Leafs.

The card is very nice!
Your first Lindros? How are you going to keep up the expectations?

That is a sweet, sweet card.
Great card Alan!!!! Super sweet patch piece. Congrats on your first Lindros!!!
Reference URL's