Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Was going through some boxes and found a 2000-01 DerMarr Johnson Upper Deck #209 card. However, it is autographed and hand numbered 008/100. I also have the little Upper Deck card that says I have received a vintage Upper Deck trading card personally autographed by DerMarr Johnson. They bought it from a third party and then re-released the card in a 2001-02 product. There are several buyback autos listed from 2001-02, but none for DerMarr Johnson. Any help?
(11-14-2012 12:41 AM)charbs1111 Wrote: [ -> ]Was going through some boxes and found a 2000-01 DerMarr Johnson Upper Deck #209 card. However, it is autographed and hand numbered 008/100. I also have the little Upper Deck card that says I have received a vintage Upper Deck trading card personally autographed by DerMarr Johnson. They bought it from a third party and then re-released the card in a 2001-02 product. There are several buyback autos listed from 2001-02, but none for DerMarr Johnson. Any help?

The only thing I can think it could be is this:
http://www.beckett.com/basketball/2000-0...95-3221604

He only has two listed in the data base.
Hadnt caught those (nice find), but they are not it. Those are buybacks from the pros and prospects sets, you can tell because they says P&PPM and P&PSF, which are his pro-motion and the sf10 card from the pros and prospects set. I dont think my card it listed...
Reference URL's