Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I would like to have a mini-PC of Derrick Rose, if someone can check me for anything Rose, Base inserts parallels anything, plmk. I have tons of football base and inserts, including everything in my org. Thanks!
Still lookin'...
hey i've got several d-Rose base, a couple inserts, rcs, and a GU (I think haha). on the football side though I only collect OSU player autos/GUs in Ohio State uniforms. LMK if you have anything like that!
I have a Limited 2008-09 base card, Topps Signature 2008-09 base & Red Facsimile signature of Derrick Rose..

willing to trade.. Looking for Lakers or set needs...

I do not collect Football.
@Jpleaz, sorry but I have literally not a single basketball card. and @Buck I don't have any College football...
I have a Rose rookie card. BGS 8.5. Its the Fleer 2008-09 1986-87 Rookie card. LMK if you're interested.
Stilllll lookin.
I have this from the Leaf best of basketball product, it is not in my org cause I can't find it in the database. I'm looking for some nice Victor Cruz cards if interested.

[Image: LeafBOBDerrickRose.jpg]
I'll take a look at your org and see if you have any set needs before setting something up.
(11-21-2012 09:24 PM)samuel1219 Wrote: [ -> ]I have this from the Leaf best of basketball product, it is not in my org cause I can't find it in the database. I'm looking for some nice Victor Cruz cards if interested.

[Image: LeafBOBDerrickRose.jpg]

I don't have any Cruz, but I like that card. What would you be looking to sell it?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's