Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
im locked out of organize cause i reached the 100, and didnt know that it required 19.95 once you reached that, my question is does that mean im out of luck, i refuse to buy that, as i dont need it. so since im locked out of organize I can no longer trade on here? if this is the case the admins need to sit down and do some long hard thinking, because that destroys the trading world.
Yes, you need to either buy a OPG or the 19.95 a year option. Only way to trade on this site is through the organize
I purchased a six month subscription to the Baseball price guide several weeks ago and I had no problems adding more than 100 cards to 'Organize'. Actually I have loaded about 700 cards since my subscription started but yesterday I started getting the message that I have exceeded the 100 card 'test drive' and I needed to purchase 'Organize' for $19.95. It was my understanding that if you subscribed to price guide that Organize was free.
can buy a single player price guide for one month which costs $4 then before the month is up get the org below 101 items. be careful of the trick or im sorry the helpful tool when trading they automatically add items to your org that can put you over 100 items again and back where you started
(11-20-2012 05:52 AM)tonybe33 Wrote: [ -> ]I purchased a six month subscription to the Baseball price guide several weeks ago and I had no problems adding more than 100 cards to 'Organize'. Actually I have loaded about 700 cards since my subscription started but yesterday I started getting the message that I have exceeded the 100 card 'test drive' and I needed to purchase 'Organize' for $19.95. It was my understanding that if you subscribed to price guide that Organize was free.

If you have an active OPG then organize is free
(11-21-2012 02:55 AM)floydtown Wrote: [ -> ]If you have an active OPG then organize is free

I purchased a six month OPG for baseball. All was going well until I started getting the message about the 100 card limit. I confirmed in my account settings that my subscription is current.

Any ideas I who I need to contact?

Thank you for your help.
(11-21-2012 07:05 AM)tonybe33 Wrote: [ -> ]I purchased a six month OPG for baseball. All was going well until I started getting the message about the 100 card limit. I confirmed in my account settings that my subscription is current.

Any ideas I who I need to contact?

Thank you for your help.

Are you getting the message when viewing your own organize, or someone else's?

If you try to view someone else's organize, you will see that message (that incorrectly says that YOU need to purchase organize) if THEY don't have an active ORG subscription.

I can view your organize, so from my end it looks like it should be working for you. If you're still having trouble let us know and we'll put you in touch with someone who should be able to help.
(11-21-2012 08:35 AM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]Are you getting the message when viewing your own organize, or someone else's?

If you try to view someone else's organize, you will see that message (that incorrectly says that YOU need to purchase organize) if THEY don't have an active ORG subscription.

I can view your organize, so from my end it looks like it should be working for you. If you're still having trouble let us know and we'll put you in touch with someone who should be able to help.

Getting message when trying to add new cards to my collection from the price guide.

Thank you.
Thanks ceocards ... I am able to use organize again!

You are the best ... Happy Thanksgiving ...
I was set up for auto renew but it now says I don't have a subscription. What gives?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's