Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is probably a dumb question but hoping someone can answer because I'm kind've new at this and still learning. When placing a card in a penny sleeve and then putting in a top loader, should the open end of the sleeve be inserted first, so it's at the bottom and completely sealed or is the closed end inserted first?
(11-10-2012 05:58 PM)dantanahawaii Wrote: [ -> ]This is probably a dumb question but hoping someone can answer because I'm kind've new at this and still learning. When placing a card in a penny sleeve and then putting in a top loader, should the open end of the sleeve be inserted first, so it's at the bottom and completely sealed or is the closed end inserted first?

I like the open end of the penny sleeve up towards the open end of the topload. Keeps the bottom of the card more safe.
Thanks for the response. I over think things at times. I was just thinking if the open side was down then it would be more protected but I can see your point.
Reference URL's