Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Thought they were lost in the sauce. My post office is retarded (no offense), long story short, here they are:

Soul of the Game is one of my favs, i think it could get a 9.5

[Image: photo-2.jpg]

I haven't seen this one too often. Small white tick top right, but good for a 9 imo.

[Image: photo-1-1.jpg]

Thanks in advance.
That soul of the game is crazy. You should get it graded. I would look at the POP chart first, to see what type of grades it has pulled. It looks pretty good. At least it would be slabbed.
you're right that two 4 me insert doesn't pop up much.

I picked up the soul of the game in a trade on here. Got a little edging on the bottom right, but I'm sending it in anyway, It's got a good shot at an 8.5.

Sweet pickups!
(11-10-2012 11:34 AM)kenarm79 Wrote: [ -> ]That soul of the game is crazy. You should get it graded. I would look at the POP chart first, to see what type of grades it has pulled. It looks pretty good. At least it would be slabbed.

Yea, thats what i said when i opened them today. Looks really sharp. scans are not always the tell tell story. It looked good on the listing, but i see no flaws in person. Surface is actually spotless and the corners are super sharp. The centering looks great as well. Just like the MJ rookie I bought for 600, I think I made another steal on a purchase. Paid little over 60 bucksSmile
wow! Great pickups!!
Man those are really nice
That Soul of the Game is NICE! Good luck on the grading, I'm looking forward to seeing the results!
(11-13-2012 09:46 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: [ -> ]That Soul of the Game is NICE! Good luck on the grading, I'm looking forward to seeing the results!

Thanks, it should get a 9.5. I didn't know it booked for what it does raw, the Two for Me/Zero for you insert books the same believe it or not....

I'm waiting on another member to get back with me on a group submission. 7-8 per card. Hell of a lot cheaper than the regular price.

Thanks again!
Reference URL's