Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
alright so I was hoping to get Almora, Addison Russell, and especially Joey Gallo but that did not occur

Auto Jersey
Jesse Winker /214
Dominic Ficociello /25

Jersey
Marcus Stroman
Alex Bregman
Carson Sands

Autos
Carson Kelly
Marcus Stroman
Corey Knebel
Cody Poteet
Zach Collins /99
Nolan Fontana /99

let me know what you guys think
Nice! Stroman was a first round pick of the Blue Jays, then got busted for steroids, that's all I know.
(11-06-2012 09:06 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Stroman was a first round pick of the Blue Jays, then got busted for steroids, that's all I know.

interested in the carson kelly auto
I could use the Stroman auto if its for trade
I'm not sure what I want to do... Always afraid ill let go of a card and it'll go up in price a huge amount ha
(11-09-2012 11:49 AM)stera8 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what I want to do... Always afraid ill let go of a card and it'll go up in price a huge amount ha

I have an Almora USA GU auto if you need that. Not sure if the values match up, but we can try and do something
(11-09-2012 02:59 PM)greekgoony Wrote: [ -> ]I have an Almora USA GU auto if you need that. Not sure if the values match up, but we can try and do something

offer sent
(11-09-2012 11:49 AM)stera8 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not sure what I want to do... Always afraid ill let go of a card and it'll go up in price a huge amount ha

Yeah, I'm paranoid with prospects, too.
Dominic Ficociello /25 nice hit
(11-14-2012 08:17 AM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Dominic Ficociello /25 nice hit

What do you know about him? I think I want to hold onto it cause I never got a hit so low haha I know it's sad..

But do you know anything about him?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's