Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Had my wife pick up a Chrome Blaster at Target last night. She said she used her "JuJu"...What do you think???[Image: nickfractor.jpg]serial numbered 187/500...
Great hit for ripping reatail.
Tell her to share her secret of "Juju". I never do well with retail. Now hobby packs sold at retail stores......thats another story!!!! Nice pull!!!!
I have only seen Hobby packs in retail stores in value boxes. This was a blaster...
Very nice hit. Retail has been very kind to me on Bowman products this year. Not quite this nice, but pretty nice. Topps a completely different story.
Great card! We have had no luck with Bowman retail so far. Our luck has been with Topps. Congrats!
Nice auto
(11-03-2012 10:41 PM)joba the clark Wrote: [ -> ]Tell her to share her secret of "Juju". I never do well with retail. Now hobby packs sold at retail stores......thats another story!!!! Nice pull!!!!

If Juju works (and it looks like it does) I want some too! The same thing happens to me. I have bad luck at retail and good luck with hobby at retail. Nice auto!
Reference URL's