Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
I'm in for the Secret Santa also
So far we have 11 members involved in this years Secret Santa. I will keep it open until Thanksgiving for anyone else that wants in to sign up. After that, I will send you your gift receiptants name that weekend so you may being the hunt for the ideal gift.

A PM has been sent to those members that have already signed up.
Raidernation15 (A.C.) - I couldn't PM you...I think your box is full. Anyway, your cards went out today. I hope you like them. I may be new to this group but the word on the street is you are a die hard Raiders fan with a pretty cool looking toaster.

- Jason
Just wanted to thank Bjackson for last months trade package. Due to the fantastic weather we had on the East coast ( insert sarcasm ) past few weeks our trade got severly delayed. Here are a few of the higlights from the 68 card lot.

[Image: IMG-1.jpg]

along with Bradshaws, more Rainey's and DeCastro's, Ben, Troy and many others.

My end of the trade will be going out tomorrow. My Browns inventory is very weak, but I hope you like it.
DC# is 0310 2640 0000 0361 8141
Wavy

Dropping your package off after work

DC#9400109699937306480588
(11-19-2012 02:16 PM)MannyEsco Wrote: [ -> ]Wavy

Dropping your package off after work

DC#9400109699937306480588

Nice! thanks, I look forward to it.
Glad you enjoyed, received your end a couple of days ago, was very happy to see some Richardson and Weedens I did t have. But the highlight would have to be the 1 of 1 printing plate auto of Carlton Mitchell. Thanks a million.
(11-15-2012 05:35 PM)ftballcardz Wrote: [ -> ]Just wanted to thank Bjackson for last months trade package. Due to the fantastic weather we had on the East coast ( insert sarcasm ) past few weeks our trade got severly delayed. Here are a few of the higlights from the 68 card lot.

[Image: IMG-1.jpg]

along with Bradshaws, more Rainey's and DeCastro's, Ben, Troy and many others.

My end of the trade will be going out tomorrow. My Browns inventory is very weak, but I hope you like it.
DC# is 0310 2640 0000 0361 8141

I'll give secret santa a shot as well
(11-15-2012 01:20 PM)qwertvt Wrote: [ -> ]Raidernation15 (A.C.) - I couldn't PM you...I think your box is full. Anyway, your cards went out today. I hope you like them. I may be new to this group but the word on the street is you are a die hard Raiders fan with a pretty cool looking toaster.

- Jason

Received my November group trade package from Falcons collector, qwertvt. Nice package including rookies, inserts, and a SWEET Juron Criner autograph:

[Image: bccgnovember1.jpg]

[Image: bccgnovember2.jpg]

And yes, here is a picture of the package I got from "Secret Santa" last year!

[Image: 001-6.jpg]

This is what "Secret Santa" sent me two years ago.

[Image: 002-1.jpg]

Qwertvt,

Thanks for the nice package. I will put yours together and have it out in the next few days. Thanks again!!!!
I am in for Secret Santa.
Thanks,
Mickey
Cox1781 - dropped yours in the mail today. DC #: 9400109699939271900016
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6
Reference URL's