Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I am looking to trade for matt holiday cards just added a few new cards to my org please feel free to take a look and make me an offer
I have a few matt holliday cards

(10-27-2012 10:29 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: [ -> ]I am looking to trade for matt holiday cards just added a few new cards to my org please feel free to take a look and make me an offer
OK what do you have?? I didn't see any in your org
Are you looking for all Holliday cards or just with him in a Cardinals uniform?
Yes any and all of his cards rockies a's cards minor league
I think i have his rookie bowman chrome if interested, would have to dig it out though
i know i have a 2010 bowman orange
i know i have a 2010 bowman orange and a jersey card as well from spectrum i think
Do you realize you left me a negative feedback? Don't leave feedback on iPhone, read the sticky. Grrr....
Omg r u serious i would have never left you bad feedback jimmy i am sorry about that i will take care of it as soon as i get home from work tonight i do everythinv from my phone i really am sorry bud i will do whatever it takes to change it
Yes chuck i am def interested lmk what or who u r looking for and i will add it to my org thanks
And mr new york i will take those few cards as well i will see what other yankees cards i have and let u know i think i have a few jeters in my org if u want to take a look
Apology accepted. Careful with your iPhone!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's