Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Some recent Mail
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I don't have nearly as much time as I did, so I have to scan when I can. The Hankerson Blitz is /10 These are the only 2 of the name plate I have, if anyone has A N D L please let me know. Thanks for looking!

[Image: LHAuto36.jpg]
[Image: LHAuto35.jpg]
[Image: LHAuto34.jpg]
[Image: NP1.jpg]
[Image: NP6.jpg]
[Image: BIP13.jpg]
[Image: AU11.jpg]
Nice stuff bro Ill keep an eye out for ya
Awesome additions there. Good luck finishing the nameplate. That's gonna look so bad azz when it's done.
Love the additions! Love the look of the Inceptions.
Thank you, I appreciate it!

(10-25-2012 06:01 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice stuff bro Ill keep an eye out for ya

Thank you, It seems like it may take a while, I have only seen 1 A ad 2 D's and didn't win them, I wish I'd gone harder at them now, I have seen any N's or L's....

(10-25-2012 07:00 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Awesome additions there. Good luck finishing the nameplate. That's gonna look so bad azz when it's done.

Thanks, me too!

(10-25-2012 07:19 PM)weslamb Wrote: [ -> ]Love the additions! Love the look of the Inceptions.
(10-25-2012 07:20 PM)redskins316 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you, It seems like it may take a while, I have only seen 1 A ad 2 D's and didn't win them, I wish I'd gone harder at them now, I have seen any N's or L's....

Yeah, nameplates are rough. So much harder to complete than you would think.
Ah good luck on the name plate
Thanks!

(10-25-2012 07:46 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: [ -> ]Ah good luck on the name plate
Reference URL's