Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hey guys fairly new to collecting and actually sticking with it. Ive bought cards or years just never had desire to collect just one thing. I like all teams and all sports so hard to just go after certain people/teams. I hope you guys can help, ill be adding to my org tomorrow but in the meantime im looking to collect 2012 panini certified, i would love for complete set, parallels, anything and everything.
Lets see what you got and tell me what or who you want in return. Thanks a lot very excited to actually start a chase on one certain set!
(10-22-2012 11:24 PM)bmansell33 Wrote: [ -> ]Hey guys fairly new to collecting and actually sticking with it. Ive bought cards or years just never had desire to collect just one thing. I like all teams and all sports so hard to just go after certain people/teams. I hope you guys can help, ill be adding to my org tomorrow but in the meantime im looking to collect 2012 panini certified, i would love for complete set, parallels, anything and everything.
Lets see what you got and tell me what or who you want in return. Thanks a lot very excited to actually start a chase on one certain set!

You need to list your needs and then we can go from there, CHUCK
Reference URL's