Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Have over 1250 duplicates to trade....I still need about 60 through all 3 series. Also trying to get the gold sparkle and Walmart Blue in as well by tomorrow night....have lots of these too. Have a HUGE box of minis that need to be collated, so message me if you have duplicates to trade or need singles.

Thanks,

Mike
Do you have gold border or gold sparkle?
I can use all of the Royals - thanks Mike
(10-20-2012 06:30 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]Do you have gold border or gold sparkle?

Gold Border (serial numbered) are in organize now. Hope to have gold sparkle update added by tomorrow. First and second series gold sparkle are already in organize.
So you have gold border and need gold sparkle.
(10-20-2012 06:59 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]So you have gold border and need gold sparkle.

Have both gold border and gold sparkle....need both too, but both sets are 90 percent plus complete....I will trade for any of the 20,000 cards on my want list.
I would love to have any Verlander you have that I don't already.
Updated with many more golds, added over 500 yesterday....thanks for all the trades. Completed the regular set and need 6 more for the update set.

Mike
Will you sell large lots of these? I'm working on the set also.
Reference URL's