Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I knocked another set out this week. I already had the regular chrome set done, so I'm pretty happy to get this one, too. Scans can be seen here:

http://s716.photobucket.com/albums/ww170...efractors/
Congrats on completing the set. Are the black refractors next?
Very nice! I had put together the 08 Topps Chrome set, and that was pretty fun. Awesome set you got there with the refractors!
Congrats, that was a tough set to put together! I gave up on just the base Heritage Chrome set. Thanks for sharing the scans too, that was fun to look at (nice Posey RC in there as well)
(10-20-2012 12:23 PM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats on completing the set. Are the black refractors next?

I'm a little over a third of the way through the black refractors, but I have the "big" ones (Pujols, Jeter, and Posey) out of the way already. I'm also trying to get the master base set. I have most of the nameplate color variations and one or two of dice back SPs left.
Awesome set man. Im totally in love with the Heritage Chrome Blacks.
(10-20-2012 12:50 PM)flood and fire Wrote: [ -> ]I'm a little over a third of the way through the black refractors, but I have the "big" ones (Pujols, Jeter, and Posey) out of the way already. I'm also trying to get the master base set. I have most of the nameplate color variations and one or two of dice back SPs left.

Nice. Good luck.
Reference URL's