Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Just wanted to share this triple threads rainbow, which is kind of complete with you guys. Got the /10 in the mail today. Think I overpaid for it but oh well. I was negotiating with a seller about the ruby 1/1 but that failed and he ended up selling it to someone else, so I will probably not see that again. This is the best I will be able to do, not going to get the other whales...so to me it's a rainbow!

[Image: tttnunezr.jpg]
Very nice! I tried the same thing with Denard Span's from 2010 TTT, but the lowest I was able to get was the sapphire /10. They look nice all lined up though!
Nice job! Too bad on the ruby. Maybe the guy will resell it, though.
They look real good to me. Congrats!
(10-20-2012 10:25 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice job! Too bad on the ruby. Maybe the guy will resell it, though.

I doubt it but if he does he's going to ask for more than what he paid and I would lose out on it again
There's also a Wood parallel, right?
(10-21-2012 09:24 AM)nyyankeesfan28 Wrote: [ -> ]There's also a Wood parallel, right?

Yep, maybe it will show up for me one day
Well, to look on the bright side, there are plenty of other 1/1 cards with the wood and the other printing plates.
Sweet Rainbow
Reference URL's