Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I went to the LCS cause I knew they'd just gotten in a box of Artifacts. I asked the guy for three packs and the clerk asked if I wanted to pick them out myself. "Some guys like to feel the packs" ....so you're charging me 16.99/pack AND you'll let guys pack search...lovely...well here's what I got out of my 3 packs

Pack 1
Base

Pack 2
Cody Goloubef /999

Pack 3
Treasured Swatched dual jsy Vincent Lecavalier

....so with tax we are talking about 60 bucks in packs...ouch, guess ill just go with dacardworld from now on lol
Ouch, that had to hurt. @ 16.99 a pack that is a rip off. I payed $85 for my box.
I guess rape isnt illegal in Michigan!!

You could have sent me $40 and let me kick you in the junk........you would have got more out of it and saved $20!! Big Grin
(10-16-2012 01:02 PM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]I guess rape isnt illegal in Michigan!!

You could have sent me $40 and let me kick you in the junk........you would have got more out of it and saved $20!! Big Grin

IKR, I mean heck I dont even mind dropping the extra "helping a local business" and crap....but come on.....atleast dont let um pack search while you're raping me!
Move to Buffalo, we have 4 Dave and Adam's locally Smile Crappy break man.
Ouch. Artifacts is $10.99 a pack where I go.

At least it's tougher to search now though since UD started putting patch card sized decoys in every pack. Of course that's not much consolation to you.
Sorry buddy
ouch what i rip. i did better with 3 of the 4 blasters i bought
What a rough go man! Pack searching is a wiener move for sure! Better luck next time, and start ordering online!

Randi
OUCH!!! I'm from Michigan. Where-abouts did you go?
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's