Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,
Been trying to complete this set for some years now and I'm down to only 5 cards left. I can't seem to find these anywhere. Nothing has popped up on ebay, or local shops, or anywhere. Thought I'd ask on here about leads or anyone selling. I need:

C17 Jordan Malone Dual Floor NOT Numbered
C18 Malone Stockton Dual Floor NOT Numbered
MD-SE McDyess Fabrics Floor Numbered /25
JK-SE Kidd Fabrics Floor Numbered /25
AI-SE Iverson Fabrics floor Numbered /25

Thank you.
do you have pictures of the cards you have?

sorry I can help.. but will try to keep my eyes peeled.... Good luck!! & welcome back to Beckett...

try searching photobucket... I found a couple collectors that have cards I need.. it is just hard to contact them, since there is no email listed... you can only leave a comment & pray that they see it... I have my photobucket tied to my facebook, so I know when somebody leaves a comment...
Thanks for response, been out of the card game for a little while, actually doing this for my dad, want to complete the set he started. These cards are so rare that I can't even find pictures of them, no joke. Nothing on photobucket either. I'm going to keep looking and hopefully get lucky and find some but after 4-5 years losing hope haha.
I may have the Stockton/Malone dual floor card. If I do I will post a scan for you. I won't be interested in getting rid of it though as it would be part of my PC.
I thought the Duals were #/100....

[Image: $(KGrHqN,!qkE+nMHbuZOBQOrZNiJNQ~~60_3.JPG]
(10-16-2012 01:16 PM)odditycards Wrote: [ -> ]I thought the Duals were #/100....

[Image: $(KGrHqN,!qkE+nMHbuZOBQOrZNiJNQ~~60_3.JPG]

no, there are not numbered dual floors and dual floors # /100
Hmmm...now I'll have to dig through my Stockton/Malone/Jordan collection to see what all I got!
been 3 months still nothing has popped up on ebay or amazon or comc, thought i'd bump this and give it another shot.
That's why patience can be difficult at times. They will show up sooner or later. In the meantime, why not deter the attention with another goal. Just a suggestion man. I know, it sucks waiting and waiting...Sad
(01-28-2013 08:58 PM)mickey7mantle7 Wrote: [ -> ]That's why patience can be difficult at times. They will show up sooner or later. In the meantime, why not deter the attention with another goal. Just a suggestion man. I know, it sucks waiting and waiting...Sad

been waiting 12 years lol. Ya just thought i'd throw it back up, never know. Collecting other stuff for PC.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's