Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Good day, Beckett Community.

Just to let everyone know, I am not at home for the next few days, as I am house-sitting for family. I will not be able to accept or send out trades, not can I mark them as received and leave feedback. I will be back in action on Sunday, so if I have anything that you are looking for, give me a bit and I will be able to work something out with you! Best wishes!

Randi
Dangnabbit!!!! I had a bunch of low numbered & 1/1 Halaks I wanted to trade you....but since your going to be gone Ill have to offer them to the other Halak collector! Too bad, you would have loved these!

JK - Have a fun time house sitting......Its better than baby sitting! (And NO, there really isnt any Halaks!!! So dont get too excited!)
Seriously? Big GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig GrinBig Grin Oh, wait... there's more.

Oooohhhh... crap! You are a jerk, Hugh! Tongue

In a way we are babysitting. Two standard poodles, an Egyptian cat and two horses. It's great! Haha! This place is gorgeous too, and the photo ops are awesome! I hope that there will be some stuff waiting for me when I get home!

Randi

(10-10-2012 06:35 AM)pens fan addict Wrote: [ -> ]Dangnabbit!!!! I had a bunch of low numbered & 1/1 Halaks I wanted to trade you....but since your going to be gone Ill have to offer them to the other Halak collector! Too bad, you would have loved these!

JK - Have a fun time house sitting......Its better than baby sitting! (And NO, there really isnt any Halaks!!! So dont get too excited!)
Ice cream for dinner, guys!
Enjoy the break
(10-10-2012 09:31 AM)wickabee Wrote: [ -> ]Ice cream for dinner, guys!

There's Appleton's in the cupboard and as much wine as you can think of. Dangerous!!!

(10-11-2012 05:14 AM)bluefrozencanuck Wrote: [ -> ]Enjoy the break

Thanks John, I am! I have gotten some amazing pictures thus far! Doesn't hurt that the house is a near mansion! Hehe!

Randi
Sounds like lots of fun Randi. Enjoy your break and don't take any compromising pics Smile
(10-11-2012 06:43 AM)pens1fan Wrote: [ -> ]Sounds like lots of fun Randi. Enjoy your break and don't take any compromising pics Smile

Oh? Why not? Hehe! I can share some with you if you want. Big Grin

Randi
Here are a few of the pictures that I have been able to capture thus far.

[Image: MackHDR3.jpg]
[Image: MackHDR2.jpg]
[Image: DenverHDR4.jpg]
[Image: DenverHDR2.jpg]
[Image: DenverAndMackHDR1.jpg]
[Image: DenverAndMack1.jpg]

Let me know what you guys think! Best wishes!

Randi
Those are beautiful horses.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
Reference URL's