Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Found this card on the bay for $50, would anybody be willing to buy it off of me, I collect baseball cards so I just want to get rid of it. Below is the link to the image of the card.

http://s1279.photobucket.com/albums/y538...a32be9.jpg
I will give u $10...
Think you got ripped at $50.....looks like one of those fake cards they would add to a plaque with the players name and stats on it.....good luck
I didn't buy it for $50, I saw it for $50 on dacardworld. If you give me $20 it is yours.
It's not worth $20... Take the $10 offer before he changes his mind...
I'll trade you a 1979 Ozzie Smith rc for it. Pics of the card are in my potobucket. I also have a Derek Jeter score rc. Let me know.
Do you have any Yu Darvish's?
(10-07-2012 08:35 AM)cybertrenz02 Wrote: [ -> ]Think you got ripped at $50.....looks like one of those fake cards they would add to a plaque with the players name and stats on it.....good luck

nothing fake about it...
1998 SKYBOX PREMIUM #231 PEYTON MANNING RC
Yes, that is the card. Would you pay $40?
I don't collect Manning so no I wouldn't. People who buy have the same search tools I have so I can't see anyone paying that when it can be had for much cheaper. I was just stating it wasn't a fake, I don't like misinformation being spread.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's