Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had a gift card at Target to use so picked these after I got everything else I needed. Not to terrible for Blasters, wish i would have managed an auto but, oh well. Thanks for looking!
[Image: RichardsonLuckFloydJersey.jpg]
nice luck
Very nice for blaster hits, congrats.
I got a blaster of Prime and got nothing. Did you notice that the retail prime cards are much thinner than the hobby ones?
Thanks everyone.

Magnifico- Yeah I did notice that. I had decent luck with retail Prime last year but, I don't think I'm going to get anymore this year. I actually just need to skip retail all together and stick to hobby but, that never happens.
i would say you did good from retail
(10-08-2012 08:24 AM)Zzeebb Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks everyone.

Magnifico- Yeah I did notice that. I had decent luck with retail Prime last year but, I don't think I'm going to get anymore this year. I actually just need to skip retail all together and stick to hobby but, that never happens.

This is exactly how I feel lol, just can't pass up the cards in WalMart or Target
Great hits
Dude for blasters I would say you for sure came out on top. I bought the exact same as you and pulled a rg3 jersey that was it
Not bad at all.....bought a blaster and 2 hang packs of prime and I got squat.....
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's