Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
I was pretty close in guessing though, it just happened too late to help Gordon, he moved up in positions but not in points. Right now it is probably looking like Johnson again, Martinsville is another critical race, so easy to lose laps.

Jerry
Of course I pick Jimmie. He leads in top 5's & 10's. And other than 2006 he is averaging a better avg finish than any other year of his career. (NASCAR.com)
Charlotte ~ 6 career wins, so he knows how to get it done here.
Kansas ~ out of 12 races he has 2 wins and 10 tops 10's. Pretty dang good!
Martinsville ~ 5.8 avg finish through 22 races there.
Texas ~ Only 1 win but 13 top 10's out of 18 races for a 9.7 avg finish.
Phoenix ~ 4 wins and a 5.4 avg finish. 15 top 10's out of 18 races.
Homestead ~ no wins and only a 13.5 avg finish but 7 top 10's out of 11 races. And how different would those stats be if it wasnt the last race of the year and he had nothing to lose...?
I dont think Hamlin or Kesuckski will have what it takes down the stretch to finish it off. They always have issues.
Everyone -including myself- has written Gordon off this year. I think that was due to his "bad" season.
Well he's not looking so bad now is he, lol.
Jeff knows how to get it done, period. Being 42 back right now will be tough to overcome but not impossible. If Jimmie slips I think Gordon will be in the running to win it all! (But he wont Wink )
(10-06-2012 06:28 AM)Echo7Bravo Wrote: [ -> ]I hope that there is a wreck that takes out 1-9, as long as no one gets hurt, Gordon needs some help Smile.

Jerry

Umm, really? You called that mess?

I am still holding out hope for my boy Smoke, who was, I will remind everyone, leading Sunday before he put it on the roof (and on everyone else's roof, as well...).

I think the 48 is probably the favorite right now, though. JJ has been there before, has the best equipment, and is a proven driver.

But, don't count the 2 out just yet. I know Will does not like him, and he is far from my favorite, but Keselowski has shown to be pretty good this year, and he just might be able to stay consistent enough to win another race and stay up there.

I really don't think the 11 can pass Johnson. Hamlin has shown that he sort of loses something down the stretch.

So, if I were putting money donw right now, I would put it on Jimmie Johnson to win, Keselowski #2, Hamlin #3, Stewart #4.
There usually always is a big wreck, I just thought that it would have happened a few laps sooner. I agree with Will, and hope, that Keselowski and Hamlin choke. All it takes is for them 2 and JJ to have a bad race and it is anyone's championship again.

Jerry
ok So I think the driver that will win will be the drivers with the most points this includes bonus andpenaltty pointsare all calculated and all sores finalized.

Gee I hope I am right
(10-10-2012 03:47 PM)canadiancatgreen Wrote: [ -> ]ok So I think the driver that will win will be the drivers with the most points this includes bonus andpenaltty pointsare all calculated and all sores finalized.

Gee I hope I am right

Wink Good answer. Big Grin
(10-10-2012 07:47 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]Wink Good answer. Big Grin

Thank You

on another forum I am part of they did NHL predictions for 2 years I got it right the third I was so close third time was Canucks losing to Boston in game 7 in the Stanley Cup Finals but the first team I guessed first team to win 16 games and I was right second time I changed it to guessing each series with the first team to win 4 games would you believe I was right again

yeah I know this is motorsports not hockey but that is what gave me the idea to say the answer I did earlier

Also great to have people that can appreciate my unique sense of humor

and you know it is something as simple as you compliment that make me feel like I am welcome here. being new to almost anything can be difficult as you are trying to learn everything and all that amazing how simple kindness goes such a long way to help others simple thing like thank you welcome or even Hi or Hello make a persons day better
(10-14-2012 12:55 AM)canadiancatgreen Wrote: [ -> ]Thank You

on another forum I am part of they did NHL predictions for 2 years I got it right the third I was so close third time was Canucks losing to Boston in game 7 in the Stanley Cup Finals but the first team I guessed first team to win 16 games and I was right second time I changed it to guessing each series with the first team to win 4 games would you believe I was right again

yeah I know this is motorsports not hockey but that is what gave me the idea to say the answer I did earlier

Also great to have people that can appreciate my unique sense of humor

and you know it is something as simple as you compliment that make me feel like I am welcome here. being new to almost anything can be difficult as you are trying to learn everything and all that amazing how simple kindness goes such a long way to help others simple thing like thank you welcome or even Hi or Hello make a persons day better

This NASCAR forum is a small group and is sometimes slow-going, but I think this is the tightest knit group on Beckett. We always welcome the new members (unless they are rude or try to skirt around the sites' rules)!

Since I didn't say it before...
Welcome to the Beckett Racing Forum! I hope to see more from you as time progresses. If you have ANY questions about the site (any part of it), feel free to ask. You can PM me directly or post a thread here and most of us will be happy to answer questions or help you out in any way.
Man I am so sick of the Hamlin Haters you Rainbow Warrior and his BF J J lovers ugh makes me sick lol
(10-16-2012 09:19 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]Man I am so sick of the Hamlin Haters you Rainbow Warrior and his BF J J lovers ugh makes me sick lol

Big Grin Big Grin Big Grin
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's