Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Best card out of the lot was the manufactured patch Sad

Looks like the retail blasters so far are a bust
That stinks man.
which one did you get?
I got Seaver and it's for trade for pretty much any of the RC's or RC debut cards from the update set.
I just had pretty much the same thing happen. I bought 2 packs and a jumbo rack pack the day before release and did better with those than I did the blaster I just got. It was full of names I don't know. It was so bad I got Joe Smith. One of the most generic names ever :| My Gold border, gold sparkle, blue border, were all busts. My patch was Rickey Henderson which I expect to at least be able to trade for something. I grabbed 2 packs of Topps Chrome and 2 packs of Ginter and all of those had a bunch of names I didn't know. I got an Obama Alaska card though. Is the site up to enter the code yet? I couldn't find where to enter. It just says go to topps.com. My golden giveaway code as a coin
that obama is hard to get though! kinda..
(10-05-2012 08:14 PM)stera8 Wrote: [ -> ]that obama is hard to get though! kinda..

Yeah, they're listed as 1:99 packs ... not bad.
(10-05-2012 09:31 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, they're listed as 1:99 packs ... not bad.

Ok, good to know. I didn't even check for the odds, but where do I enter the code?
Sorry buddy
Sorry to hear.
acevanquish: I don't know either. I tried the Redemption page and the Golden Giveaway, neither worked.
rjcj2017: I think they are one per hobby box, too.
Mine was Romney Hawaii out of a Jumbo box last night.
Reference URL's