Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Inscriptions ok, Classics better.

[Image: Score.jpg]

[Image: Classics.jpg]

Bo and Brown /25, Rey /50 and Steelers HOFer /25!!!

Thanks for looking!
Wow! Great breaks!
Nice! Can you check me for the ray rice auto if its for trade?
I could use that Iglesias if it's FT. Shoot me an offer if you see anything for it.
Nice Stallworth for your PC (I'm assuming)! Not bad all the way around, especially considering what you probably paid for the Inscriptions.
Nice jackson
Nice Rey, Reggie and Simpson. I guess the Rice is sweet too..
(10-03-2012 04:20 PM)mooncricket916 Wrote: [ -> ]I could use that Iglesias if it's FT. Shoot me an offer if you see anything for it.

I didn't see anything I could use. If you happen onto some Steelers, I also have a booklet out of 2009 TTT of his /9. Thanks, though.
(10-03-2012 05:22 PM)uwash97 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Stallworth for your PC (I'm assuming)! Not bad all the way around, especially considering what you probably paid for the Inscriptions.

Thanks! Its my first Stallworth auto so I was pretty happy about it. Yeah, the Inscriptions was filthy cheap. I like it because not only do you get 4 autos, but a lot of low #ed cards too.
(10-03-2012 03:48 PM)robsvideos Wrote: [ -> ]Nice! Can you check me for the ray rice auto if its for trade?

Mr. Rice is already spoken for.
(10-03-2012 06:11 PM)alstott9adams Wrote: [ -> ]Nice jackson

Thanks!
(10-03-2012 08:37 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Rey, Reggie and Simpson. I guess the Rice is sweet too..

Thanks! I was a little suprised with the bv of the Rice, though.
Nice Rice! Congrats on the PC auto Smile
Reference URL's