Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
If this post is in the wrong place, please excuse a noob as this is only my second post to the forums.

Broke a box hobby of 2011 Upper Deck today and pulled a "Rookie Signature Letterman" card of Ryan Kerrigan #'d 26 / 50. Card # is RSL-RK. In looking for it in the database, I can't find any version of it #'d to just 50. The closest thing to it is #'d to 600, with an asterisk by the 600.

Does anyone know anything about this card or what the asterisk with no accompanying note in the database means? Could I have some kind of error card? LOL

Appreciate any help - and, again, sorry if the post is in the wrong place.
Thanks!
Dave
Not an error card. Total print run (all letters) is 600, and there's 50 of each letter. So the one that's #/600 is the one you have.
WOW! Got that cleared up in a hurry Smile Thanks a million! I figured if an answer was to be had, I would get it here; just didn't think it would be so fast...lol. Really appreciate it.
(10-02-2012 04:48 PM)damassie Wrote: [ -> ]WOW! Got that cleared up in a hurry Smile Thanks a million! I figured if an answer was to be had, I would get it here; just didn't think it would be so fast...lol. Really appreciate it.

No problem. Glad to help out.
Reference URL's