Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can any of you guys help me id these...I found this in the organize but I'm not sure if any of them are it....

http://www.beckett.com/basketball/1997-9...ad-7055581

[Image: jpg_0004-1.jpg]
That's them. Black were 1:23, Red 1:72 and there was a White 1:1.

Never tried it, but there's an adapter you used to be able to get from UD that would hold the card and allow it to be played in a CD player. Might be cool to try, but I think you'd have to punch that center piece out of the card for it to work. Probably wouldn't grade so well after that.
Thanks for info....just looking to grade or trade. I don't really need to play them.

(09-29-2012 10:55 AM)devinc Wrote: [ -> ]That's them. Black were 1:23, Red 1:72 and there was a White 1:1.

Never tried it, but there's an adapter you used to be able to get from UD that would hold the card and allow it to be played in a CD player. Might be cool to try, but I think you'd have to punch that center piece out of the card for it to work. Probably wouldn't grade so well after that.
(09-29-2012 12:40 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for info....just looking to grade or trade. I don't really need to play them.
How much trade value are you looking for?
Check my Org to see if there's anything you'd like in a trade.
Reference URL's