Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
At work so no scans tonight, will get them up tomorrow, but everything of note is in org,

Rcs, /999 Kafka, Antonio Brown, Marty Gilyard

Numbered Cards
Timeless Tributes: Cris Carter /100, Matt Schaub /50
Sunday's best Gold John Taylor /100

GU
Maurice Jones-Drew /299
Team Colors Prime Dexter McCluster (Really Nice 3 color) /50

Au
Jonathan Crompton /499
Jahvid Best /399

Pretty good, better if Best were playing now, but pulling a Lion in Michigan is a pretty good hit.

Jonathan Crompton Classics Rc Au /499

MJD GU 150/299

Jahvid Best Classics Rc Au 340/399

12/50

Dexter McCluster Classics Prime Jsy Rc 12/50
not too bad, the McCluster sounds sweet! I'm working on the set and could probably use your /999 rc or legends. Send me an offer if ya see anything you like for them.
I'm disappointed Panini discontinued this product last year next to Limited it was always my fav product. Not to bad pulling a Best
(09-25-2012 06:23 PM)solid133 Wrote: [ -> ]I'm disappointed Panini discontinued this product last year next to Limited it was always my fav product. Not to bad pulling a Best

It's always been one of my favorites
it had always been my favorite set. VERY sorry to see it go.
scans bump,
Nice patch
I'm a USC graduate and pulled the Reggie Bush auto RC out of one box back in 06.

I just sat there and looked at it for like 10 minutes before I could even blink or breathe. It was like a $500 card when it first came out.

The funny thing was that I had drooled over it online a bunch of times before I ever bought a box, so when I actually pulled it and was holding it in my hand, it actually took a few seconds to realize it was mine.

The cool thing was the LCS only had two boxes left, so I obviously picked the right one.

Had I picked the other one and heard about someone else pulling it out of the one I didn't pick, I would have been like seriously catatonic.

Man, I miss Classics.
Reference URL's