Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Just like the title says, just showing off my young growing SuperCollection of Kendall Marshall. I also have his leaf auto incoming, but I am looking for his other Signature Series autos, as well as his prestige base, gold bonus shots, black bonus shots, and auto. Any help would be appreciated!

An ACEO Custom Card I liked
[Image: KendallMarshallCustomCard.jpg]

Gold Standard Redemption
[Image: KendallMarshallGoldStandardRedemption.jpg]

Limited Redemption
[Image: KendallMarshallLimitedRedemption001.jpg]

Leaf Base
[Image: KendallMarshallLeaf.jpg]

Past & Present Redemption
[Image: KendallMarshallRedemptionPastPresent.jpg]

Signature Series Base Auto (I have two)
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafSignatureBaseAuto.jpg]

Signature Series Black and White Parallel Auto #ed to 5 Smile
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafSignatureBWAutoedto5.jpg]
The ACEO guy is awesome, he's done a couple of customs for me.

Those are awesome to get signed because of the glossy surface ... I got Jimmer Fredette and Isaiah Thomas on those last year because they didn't have any Kings cards, and the silver Sharpie I used looks totally sweet.

I liked them so much I bought a Thomas Robinson ACEO to get signed, even though he'll have regular cards this year LOL
(09-18-2012 06:03 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]The ACEO guy is awesome, he's done a couple of customs for me.

Those are awesome to get signed because of the glossy surface ... I got Jimmer Fredette and Isaiah Thomas on those last year because they didn't have any Kings cards, and the silver Sharpie I used looks totally sweet.

I liked them so much I bought a Thomas Robinson ACEO to get signed, even though he'll have regular cards this year LOL

Yeah man, that was my desire for a Kendall card before they existed getting the best of me ha.
Some New Addittions!

2013 Leaf Basketball Auto (I thought this one didn't exist, still the only one I've seen anywhere.)
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafRetailAuto.jpg]

2012-13 Prestige Bonus Shots #ed to 249
[Image: KendallMarshallPrestigeRCBonusShotsedto249.jpg]

More Coming soon, with atleast 5 more cards on the way Smile
nice!! i'm still trying to get one of his auto's.lol
(09-25-2012 02:50 PM)num1sunsfan Wrote: [ -> ]nice!! i'm still trying to get one of his auto's.lol

If you were interested in buying, I have 2 of his base leaf signature autos.
Sweet looking start to your player collection.
(09-25-2012 03:11 PM)nineof Wrote: [ -> ]Sweet looking start to your player collection.

Thanks man!
2 more today- a lot more to come soon Smile

Droppin Dimes Silver Auto /99
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafDroppinDimesSilverAuto.jpg]

Base Auto Silver Parallel /50
[Image: KendallMarshallLeafBaseSilverAuto.jpg]
Sweet additions. Really like that Droppin' Dimes auto card.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25
Reference URL's