Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Busted one platinum and it was horrible, not even a numbered refractor

[Image: latinum.jpg]
Also had a Redemption for a Dwayne Allen Auto

Then got two boxes of 2012 Panini Americana, Love this stuff!
[Image: americana.jpg]
Robert Martin Patterson Auto /249
Jill Loyden Jersey /299
Lori Lindsey Jersey Auto /59
Greg Louganis Auto /399
Robert Cripper Swatch /25

And this pretty lady!

[Image: Solo.jpg]

All for FT besides the Solo
Nice solo!
How many hits are in Americana? I've always loved those. Kinda went down hill with the 2009 product. I and II were great.
(09-18-2012 05:04 PM)mrgonzodad Wrote: [ -> ]How many hits are in Americana? I've always loved those. Kinda went down hill with the 2009 product. I and II were great.

Three Memorabilia or Autos per box, Glad I pulled 4 Autos!

(09-18-2012 04:22 PM)robsvideos Wrote: [ -> ]Nice solo!

Thanks!
thats sweet man!! Great break!!
I love watching Americana/tv show type breaks....nice box btw.
(09-18-2012 07:28 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: [ -> ]I love watching Americana/tv show type breaks....nice box btw.

Ive never really tried them before and I must say I love this stuff. I got it for the chances of hitting the Alex Morgan/Hope Dual auto but I guess one half of that is good lol. I watched a few breaks on youtube and some of the pilot material autos look awesome!
I've only bought packs up until last week and then I bought a Game of Thrones box and loved it....hit one of the big autos so I'm hooked now.

(09-18-2012 07:54 PM)r23b Wrote: [ -> ]Ive never really tried them before and I must say I love this stuff. I got it for the chances of hitting the Alex Morgan/Hope Dual auto but I guess one half of that is good lol. I watched a few breaks on youtube and some of the pilot material autos look awesome!
(09-18-2012 08:25 PM)englandhousehold Wrote: [ -> ]I've only bought packs up until last week and then I bought a Game of Thrones box and loved it....hit one of the big autos so I'm hooked now.

Love that show! I saw that post you hade awesome break! Kind of upset on how Drago died after how awesome he was. Infection is the worst way to go out lol
Wow, love that Louganis! I remember watching him...and the time he hit his head-scary!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's