Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 1 Box Retro
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Well $481 and 3 days later the box of Retro comes. Nice looking cards but I was extremely disappointed. The autographics style autos are Durrell Summers and Steve Alford.

[Image: f81d2861.jpg]

[Image: e8e8fca4.jpg]

[Image: 28f5cd8f.jpg]

All in all I am not happy waste of $500! The only thing cheering me up right now is some big finds for my PC, I won the David Robinson and John Wall. I now have 91 out of the 130 Panini Preferred PS Red Base Auto set. The Wall went for $75 and the Robinson $74. The Magic Johnson #ed to 10 Is on Ebay right now. I will be winning that to make 92!

David Robinson #ed 10/10
[Image: 64892e51.jpg]
John Wall #ed 24/49
[Image: 3e91decf.jpg]
Some nice looking cards....
Yah there are definitely some nice looking cards. Not a big fan of the college jerseys. If it hadn't been for the Jordan or Lebron Auto possibility I would never have bought them.
Nice wall
Hey the Drob and Wall are great
Yah I was happy with those grabs. I haven't had much luck with boxes lately. I think I'm gonna try something a little cheaper this time. Any suggestions/recommendations? I'm thinking about a box of Prestige and a box of the 2012 Leaf Signature series?
NEED THE JIMMER! PM me!
If it makes you feel better, I'd love to get the Alford auto off of you lol! LMK!
Reference URL's