Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I just got this Ty Cobb T206 red background. With this pickup I only need the Cobb bat off shoulder for the 4 Cobb version from T206. I do really like the looks of the T206.
[Image: scan0001-28.jpg]
i actually been looking this past week, and seen some of those bat off shoulder versions...Good luck at spending several 100's on it. i know several out there are trimmed....going the graded route is a must.
I actually like the Green version better.
That's awesome! I wish to have one of those Cobbs one day. Nice pickup.
I know. Have to wait a few more months to pick the card. I picked them graded for the star players.
(09-07-2012 04:05 PM)pawpawdiv9 Wrote: [ -> ]i actually been looking this past week, and seen some of those bat off shoulder versions...Good luck at spending several 100's on it. i know several out there are trimmed....going the graded route is a must.
I actually like the Green version better.

Thanks.
(09-07-2012 08:08 PM)gangstippie Wrote: [ -> ]That's awesome! I wish to have one of those Cobbs one day. Nice pickup.
Great pick up and actually the card I'm eying as my next card!
Thanks. Hopefully, you can get the card soon.
(09-08-2012 10:19 PM)ricelynnevans75 Wrote: [ -> ]Great pick up and actually the card I'm eying as my next card!
(09-09-2012 08:00 AM)franciscomarina Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks. Hopefully, you can get the card soon.

Just dont go outbidding me on it---HEHEHEHEEEEE!
Reference URL's