Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Last night I was going to add some $ for my monthly subscription fee, but I am unable to due to the "Add Funds" button is missing? After waiting till this morning and checking again with the same result, I've come to the Help Forum. Can anybody help me with this? I'd sure like to keep my subscription active! Thank you!
I ran into this also. I was trying to put additional funds in and couldn't. The only thing I could find was in the help section of the site and not the forum. It says that selling is not currently available through the trade tool. I only tie that statement to the problem because cash sellers had to keep some funds in their account to cover the 5% fee. I was able to buy a 1 month OPG yesterday directly from my credit card, but the option like you said to just add additional funds wasn't available.

(09-07-2012 06:40 AM)Mikarlo Wrote: [ -> ]Hello. Last night I was going to add some $ for my monthly subscription fee, but I am unable to due to the "Add Funds" button is missing? After waiting till this morning and checking again with the same result, I've come to the Help Forum. Can anybody help me with this? I'd sure like to keep my subscription active! Thank you!
I wonder if anyone from Beckett reads these and will respond.

I understand that sites have problems and make changes, but Beckett seems to do so without any notification, or response to these questions.

I trust that they will fix it eventually (like they did with the feedback issue after a few months), but the lack of communication or response is pretty frustrating. I find that I am no longer surprised when things on this site don't work.

I will keep an eye on this thread in hopes that we learn something from Beckett.

Ken
for real? than how do i add money to my account so i can trade.... even when you getting money from other trader you have to pay...but i can't do any trades because of that
would love to have a reply.
Reference URL's