Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
So apparently there are THIRTY different Kendall Marshall Autos in 2012-13 Leaf Signature Series. Being a supercollector, it concerns me as to how in the world do I tell what the different redemptions are for? Is there a way to do that? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Jake
Sorry but I can't help.. Just wanted to say that's an absolute ridiculous amount of different autos for one player in a product. Stuff like this is why I never plan on "super hoarding" another player. Best of luck in your hunt but honestly I'd just pick favorites once they go live.
That may be what I have to do.
Look at it this way ... it shouldn't be difficult to pick one up!
(09-06-2012 05:15 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: [ -> ]Look at it this way ... it shouldn't be difficult to pick one up!

ah they're all going at around 20 bucks- It'd just suck to pick up several- and they all turn out to be the base auto haha.
(09-06-2012 06:27 PM)thepointguard_10 Wrote: [ -> ]ah they're all going at around 20 bucks- It'd just suck to pick up several- and they all turn out to be the base auto haha.

Yeah, you might want to wait to see what floats up on the Bay, first ... only reason I say that is that I know with Leaf football, there were like red, yellow and blue cards that all looked the same.
Yeah there are all of those. I just bought my 3rd redemption, I will try my luck with them- and then wait patiently until some are redeemed and thrown on the bay ha
Reference URL's