Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Is there a way to search other peoples organizes by what cards you have marked as wants? I thought there was but have no idea.
There used to be...I'm hoping that they will bring it back. Having your wants pop right to the top was the best trading function this site ever had!
Scott
It isn't currently possible - we were told that the way the search algorithm is currently written the 'star' icon is not a searchable/sortable field. We've asked Beckett to try to find a way to bring this back, as most users really miss it (I'd go so far to say as EVERYONE misses it).
Just a pain without it. It was SO much easier for things to pop up if you starred it.

Sigh.
I completely agree! I've sent a couple of letters (real typed out letters, not email) to Beckett's main office in Texas about this and the other issues with the trade site like Match Maker in hopes of it getting to the right person. My magazine subscription is up and I sent the letters with my subscription notice saying I'm not renewing the magazine or the OPG (which also recently expired) until some fixes are made with the trade side of things. I wouldn't mind paying the old $54/year, but the 50% increase to $81 is ridiculous. I haven't gotten a response yet.
(09-05-2012 09:32 AM)ceocards Wrote: [ -> ]It isn't currently possible - we were told that the way the search algorithm is currently written the 'star' icon is not a searchable/sortable field. We've asked Beckett to try to find a way to bring this back, as most users really miss it (I'd go so far to say as EVERYONE misses it).

If they brought it back I would definitely renew my subscription

Ray
Reference URL's