Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
After years of not doing anything with these sets, today I realized how incredibly close I am to finishing off these two sets. If you've got some of these (mostly commons) sitting around, let me know and let's see if we can hammer out a deal.

1988 Topps: 176, 198, 528, 646

1991 Topps: 111, 217, 444, 503, 752.

EDIT: In the original header I said 87, but it is 88 and 91.

I've made a handful of trades and have chopped the list down pretty well. Thanks to everyone that's helped me out so far. It's appreciated.
Check my ORG. I gotta a few for ya.
I have THOUSANDS of that stuff lol, I will pull my boxes out and see if I can find your needs tomorrow.
I'll do that, Paul. And thanks, Haze. I figured there'd be people around here that had tons of that stuff ... considering everyone had/has tons of it. lol. I just figured after the better part of two decades it was time for me to have closure on these Big Grin
I've probably got most of them too if you don't get your sets filled from the other guys
I have these 2 if that helps.Photobucket
As do I.. If you don't find any, i have most of them
Pm a list of the cards you may still need after everybody else
(09-02-2012 01:00 PM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: [ -> ]After years of not doing anything with these sets, today I realized how incredibly close I am to finishing off these two sets. If you've got some of these (mostly commons) sitting around, let me know and let's see if we can hammer out a deal.

1988 Topps: 176, 198, 528, 646

1991 Topps: 111, 217, 444, 503, 752.

EDIT: In the original header I said 87, but it is 88 and 91.

I've made a handful of trades and have chopped the list down pretty well. Thanks to everyone that's helped me out so far. It's appreciated.

Bump
Saturday night bump
Reference URL's