Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello. Sorry for the noobish question but I know nothing of this website and the baseball cards I have in my possession. All I know is I need the prices of the cards I have in my possession, and I have tons. I subscribed for $9 to get access to the baseball card pricing but when I type in the name of card I get card information, such as stats, but nothing of pricing. Am I doing something wrong?
It all depends on the scarcity of the card. If it has a serial number under #/25, then there is a good chance that it is Not Priced Due To Scarcity. There are very few occasions where there are cards that have not had enough market attention or activity to warrant pricing, so that could be another issue. Hope that this helps some.

Randi
(08-31-2012 04:09 AM)rayeates Wrote: [ -> ]It all depends on the scarcity of the card. If it has a serial number under #/25, then there is a good chance that it is Not Priced Due To Scarcity. There are very few occasions where there are cards that have not had enough market attention or activity to warrant pricing, so that could be another issue. Hope that this helps some.

Randi

I'm not getting any price information on any of the many, many cards that I'm typing in. All I get is the picture of the exact card that I want priced, but not actual price! This is getting annoying and on top of all that I'm trying to reach customer support, which is horrid and over seas help, who I can't stand, to help me and I yet to find someone that can help me.

This is the worst website subscription experience I've had yet. Never again will I subscribe here or recommend.
(08-31-2012 10:34 AM)dbseeker Wrote: [ -> ]I'm not getting any price information on any of the many, many cards that I'm typing in. All I get is the picture of the exact card that I want priced, but not actual price! This is getting annoying and on top of all that I'm trying to reach customer support, which is horrid and over seas help, who I can't stand, to help me and I yet to find someone that can help me.

This is the worst website subscription experience I've had yet. Never again will I subscribe here or recommend.

Where are you typing the cards' description into? You have to use the Search Bar at the top of all Beckett.com screens. You should not be getting photos when you search for the card at all, but a bar with a Select Box, description, Print Run, Beckett Value and Actions. I do not know where you are searching, but I do not think that you are using the right space.

Here you can find how to search for cards at the top of the thread. Please forgive the outdated pics, but it is the way you have to search for them. You also have to be pretty accurate with the spelling, so you should reference the card when typing. Let me know how you do.

Randi
Reference URL's