Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
My parents went to the outlet mall about an hour and a half away yesterday and there's a new LCS out there. They came home with 4 packs of 08-09 Victory and 4 packs of 12-13 OPC for me. Here's the hits....not much haha

2008-09 Upper Deck Victory
#202 Mark Fistric RC
#221 Tim Conboy RC
#230 B.J. Crombeen RC
Game Breakers #GB27 Marc-Andre Fleury
Stars of the Game #SG11 Brad Boyes

2012-13 O-Pee-Chee
Base of #51 J.S. Giguere which is for my Avs PC
Marquee Legends #533 Mike Bossy
Marquee Legends #548 Richard Brodeur
Rainbow #229 Evgeni Malkin
Retro #56 Steve Mason
Retro #314 Henrik Zetterberg
Retro #345 Marcus Johansson
Retro #522 Mike Modano
Stickers #S11 Brad Marchand

There's one more hit though....

Got to the middle of the pack and saw this card staring back at me!

Retro #598 Patrick Roy - First Roy PC card I have pulled in two years

[Image: 2012-08-26_16-22-40_916.jpg]

I felt alright about it. At least made up for not pulling that much out of the other packs. I opened the last two packs I had then started putting the cards in numerical order as I always do to make it easier to put in my org.

While I was doing that I flipped over the Roy card and saw this...

[Image: 2012-08-26_16-22-51_18.jpg]

FLIPPIN AWESOME! No idea what it's worth, but a Jari Kurri retro blank back sold for $17.99 so I'm assuming the Roy would go for more...not that it matters because it's priceless to me and it's already in a toploader inside the storage box with the rest of my PC!

This one card completely made up for the rest of the packs!
congrats on the unique pc hit!!
nice pc pull
congrats

i dont know if blank backs are as hot as they were in 2008-09 but i sold a bunch of them years after they came out at high book value or higher so the demand and scarcity certainly used to be there
Nice blank
Wow you are LUCKY!
Awesome pull!! Congrats!! Im glad to see that you pulled such a great PC card!
AWESOME PULL!!!! Always a great feeling getting a PC hit!!!
Thanks guys I was really excited when I saw the card and even more excited when I flipped it over and saw it was a blank back. It's definitely one of my favorite Roys only because I pulled it myself. Other than some regular base cards everything else in my PC was traded for or purchased.
Nice pull! I pulled a Mike Weber rainbow for my PC. It's all what you make of it.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's