Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Broke another box, maybe not quite as good as some of the others, but I'll take it....

Not scanned - Pinnacle Rookies Gustav Nyquist, Ryan Ellis, Stu Bickel & Jeremy Smith.

[Image: rookieanth.jpg]
Sweet marty!
Man! That Marty is sick! I could use that one!

Randi
You are on fire...that Brodeur is going to land you a Cap or ten.
Awesome break. I need to jump in front of the line for the Brodeur lol. LMK if I have anything after you check out what Randi has to offer.
Thanks for the comments all..... I think the Brodeur will stay firmly in the PC. It actually came out of the pack with a significant corner bend, the lower left corner was bent up, but it looks just fine in a one-touch...
(08-18-2012 02:36 PM)mswatson Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks for the comments all..... I think the Brodeur will stay firmly in the PC. It actually came out of the pack with a significant corner bend, the lower left corner was bent up, but it looks just fine in a one-touch...
GOOD FOR YOU on the hits! Just goes to show how a day busting packs always beats the best days at work! Now.... exactly how do I separate you from your Brendan Smith, Johan Franzen, and Pinnacle Nyquist rookie cards?????? Congrats again.....Eddie
you made out like a champ congrats with a few of the nice hits (Marty)
(08-18-2012 04:29 PM)katykeed Wrote: [ -> ]GOOD FOR YOU on the hits! Just goes to show how a day busting packs always beats the best days at work! Now.... exactly how do I separate you from your Brendan Smith, Johan Franzen, and Pinnacle Nyquist rookie cards?????? Congrats again.....Eddie

Offer sent.....
Reference URL's