Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I had a day off today so I decided to cruise the town and not spend money...as if that ever happens!

First, I somehow found myself at West's Sports Cards. A person was in there showing off his hits from a case of Ultimate that he had purchased earlier and it included a Shield/Auto 1/1 of Harri Sateri. I couldn't resist, I bought a pack from a fresh case. I hit the Kurri base, the Wick rookie (whoever that is), the Kesler auto and the Larsson Debut Threads Patch #/100. Not too bad.

Afterwards, I headed over to Wayne's and again, temptation got the better of me. I purchased another pack and in it were no base cards. I got a Nilsson RC, an 09-10 Ultimate Signature of Hedman, a Brett Connolly auto and the Ultimate Patches Dual #/35 of Super Mario. Overall, I am happy...though I prefer the Lemieux to the Larsson myself!

[Image: 1112ultimatecollection.jpg]
Sick Lemieux. Congrats on the breaks.
Nice breaks! But hot damn, im sad to hear the Sateri Shield has been pulled already. No doubt itll be on the bay sooner or later for $900,000 lol.
Sweet Mario!
Sweet super mario
Very nice breaks, Bruce! Congrats on the great hits!

Randi
sweet autos and sweet Mario congrats

you did well
I'd love a shot at the Lemieux...what are you interested in? check my org plz
Reference URL's