Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Went to target and they were sold out of Blasters and the loose packs were destroyed. Sad

They had 2 hangers left so I grabbed the front one and it's ok I guess but not close to being one of the best ones I've ever gotten.

Base: Addison Reed (Rc), Rivera, Pineda, Lincecum, Chipper, Ubaldo

Base Gold: Josh Johnson

Prospects: John Lamb, Middlebrooks, Middlebrooks Refractor

Top Prospects: Matt Harvey, Rymer Liriano

Prospects Purple: Taijuan Walker, Keenyn Walker, Manny Machado
(08-09-2012 01:19 PM)chevy man 22 Wrote: [ -> ]Went to target and they were sold out of Blasters and the loose packs were destroyed. Sad

They had 2 hangers left so I grabbed the front one and it's ok I guess but not close to being one of the best ones I've ever gotten.

Base: Addison Reed (Rc), Rivera, Pineda, Lincecum, Chipper, Ubaldo

Base Gold: Josh Johnson

Prospects: John Lamb, Middlebrooks, Middlebrooks Refractor

Top Prospects: Matt Harvey, Rymer Liriano

Prospects Purple: Taijuan Walker, Keenyn Walker, Manny Machado

The other day i bought a rack pack at wal mart and the first pack had a carter capps auto and the 2nd had a telvin nash redemption auto. I was very pumped about my luck.
I would've bought both of them but I was hungry and didn't have enough on me to buy both and eat too so.. lol

I hate though when there are only a couple left and you only buy one because you just know the one you left was the good one.
I'm interested in the Machado please.
Oh, man! NEVER leave the last one behind ... someone left the last Bowman Chrome blaster at my local Target last November and I went ahead and bought it ...

[Image: Harper1.jpg]

Next time, buy both packs and eat the wrappers if you're that hungry!
nice hit
Reference URL's