Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
those whales are sharp congrats on them.
(11-22-2012 12:12 AM)griffey man 1 Wrote: [ -> ]those whales are sharp congrats on them.

Thanks man, I was so excited to get them!
I just added a few goldschmidts to my org including a mini auto
(11-24-2012 03:09 PM)bigdcardinals7 Wrote: [ -> ]I just added a few goldschmidts to my org including a mini auto

I have those thanks but didn't see any autos in your org.
Bump got some more goodies to trade for anyone who can help knock stuff off this list
Hey, I have a bowman platinum die-cut auto #3/25. I collect Derek Jeter. Looking for a stadium club Murphy . Willing to trade for that or make an offer .
(01-09-2013 11:26 AM)pelotero Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I have a bowman platinum die-cut auto #3/25. I collect Derek Jeter. Looking for a stadium club Murphy . Willing to trade for that or make an offer .

I have some Jeter available, feel free to look through my org and send me an offer. Will trade in your favor for it.
(01-09-2013 11:26 AM)pelotero Wrote: [ -> ]Hey, I have a bowman platinum die-cut auto #3/25. I collect Derek Jeter. Looking for a stadium club Murphy . Willing to trade for that or make an offer .

not trying to step on any toes but if your wanting jeters for the goldy auto and you cant find enough for it from ryanmo, check me as i have a alot of jeters to trade. i have made alot of trade ith ryanmo and im sure we can work a deal for it. i just want him to have a chance to get it.
(01-09-2013 08:20 PM)griffey man 1 Wrote: [ -> ]not trying to step on any toes but if your wanting jeters for the goldy auto and you cant find enough for it from ryanmo, check me as i have a alot of jeters to trade. i have made alot of trade ith ryanmo and im sure we can work a deal for it. i just want him to have a chance to get it.

Wow thank you man I really appreciate the backup, that's really nice of you!!!
Bump, looking for his 2013 heritage autos as well. Got his base already
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5
Reference URL's