Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I recently bought a box of 2012 Leaf Best of Baseball and yes a good pull was due I have bought more than my share of these kinds of boxes.I pulled this beauty and I am never one to show off my hit but I know that in this forum this card will be appreciated.

[Image: new011.jpg]
Great card!! Way to go!!
(08-04-2012 03:08 PM)98holiday Wrote: [ -> ]Great card!! Way to go!!

Thank you so much I have bought more than my shre of those kinds and finally got something good
Congrats.That is one beautiful card.
(08-04-2012 05:15 PM)duck6700j Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats.That is one beautiful card.

Thank you very much.
I posted on your box break thread too........but I gotta tell you again, that is simply AWESOME!!Big Grin
(08-04-2012 09:24 PM)75toppsfan Wrote: [ -> ]I posted on your box break thread too........but I gotta tell you again, that is simply AWESOME!!Big Grin

Thank you again I am very happy with that card.
(08-05-2012 12:04 AM)cardsnstuff2 Wrote: [ -> ]Thank you again I am very happy with that card.

Beauty. Amazing card and grade. Enjoy.
An amazin card. Congratulations. I do like the 64' set. A simple, but great looking cards.
I love the 64 set, and I also know how hard it is to find them in good shape. Congrats!!
Reference URL's