Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Is it just mine or is it not working for anyone else!!
We're sorry that there is a problem with search right now. Our development team is working on it and will get it fixed as soon as possible.

-Traci
mine just went out too.....and at a very bad time i must say...
Probably mynocks chewing on the power cables.

Mine's out too, but I just realized what a nice day it is outside so I think I will take this opportunity to take a nap!
Set aside time for cards this weekend and no search! Sad
Anyone have any info on when the site may be back on?
Mine isn't working either! Boy they sure pull that money out of my account when it is due.. I have been a faithful member for over a year and don't even get an explanation or a sorry or anything?
Here we go again! What is Beckett changing now and how much will it cost all of us?
Barryalan is correct. I have been a member for several years. They have nearly doubled the charge for a yearly subscription, and for the most part refuse to compensate customers when the site is down. If a service is paying paid for, it is not unreasonable to expect the service to be available and working.
(07-28-2012 12:49 PM)salsfootballcards Wrote: [ -> ]Anyone have any info on when the site may be back on?

I think I turned off the auto renew and it was turned back on....I finally wanted to update my list and the trading portion of the site is useless right now.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's