Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: mixed box break.....
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
bought some boxes from dacardworld.com (1989-90 fleer, 1995-96 Jam Session, 1996 Upper Deck USA11 pack retail [freebie], 2011 topps rising rookies [rack and blaster], 2011-12 hoops retail, 2011-12 Past and Present.

Highlights

Jam session michael Jordan die-cut, Hakeem olajuwan Fuel Injectors, Chris webber Showstoppers

Upper Deck USA - Michael Jordan made in america (NFT)

Rising stars (FB) - McLuster Freshman impressions GU, Addai Playmakers GU, Clayborn Patch, Greg Little RC Green.

Past and present - Joe johnson Gamers, 2011 RC redemption, Archie clark elusive ink, rod strickland elusive ink, kobe bryant fireworks.

I have plenty of doubles from all the above sets so if anyone is interested lmk via pm and i'll see what i have. Also need just three cards for the hoops set and 8 for the past and present set. so again, pm me.
Bet it was a ton of fun busting all those.
Yeah, it was. But I was paying for it that night with my back playing up big time.
Man...I love those days. It'll be a couple months before I can afford one of those sprees again, but I can't wait!

Incidentally, I could use that die-cut jam session MJ. Whenever you get everything added let's get a trade going Smile
Let me know what you need Hoops and Past & Present wise, might be able to help. I need like 30-50 cards for Hoops. I have to get those in the system soon. And don't forget, I have that Schrempf card for you still.
(07-24-2012 10:09 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Let me know what you need Hoops and Past & Present wise, might be able to help. I need like 30-50 cards for Hoops. I have to get those in the system soon. And don't forget, I have that Schrempf card for you still.

Hey Xstream I didn't know you were going for the Hoops set too. I thought you were just doing the past and present. I've got a couple dozen base and a few inserts. I'd send 'em to ya for nothin' if I have any you need. LMK!
(07-24-2012 10:27 AM)buckunteer Wrote: [ -> ]Hey Xstream I didn't know you were going for the Hoops set too. I thought you were just doing the past and present. I've got a couple dozen base and a few inserts. I'd send 'em to ya for nothin' if I have any you need. LMK!

Yeah, I bought two retail boxes about two weeks back and was able to get just over 80% of it, so I figured I'd go for it. And I'll think about your offer. I'm starting to feel like the community handout. Smile I'm dedicating next year to try and give a free package to every member I've traded with that's given me freebies. Smile
(07-24-2012 10:32 AM)xstreaminsanity Wrote: [ -> ]Yeah, I bought two retail boxes about two weeks back and was able to get just over 80% of it, so I figured I'd go for it. And I'll think about your offer. I'm starting to feel like the community handout. Smile I'm dedicating next year to try and give a free package to every member I've traded with that's given me freebies. Smile

haha it's not a handout. it's what this community does! You've done it for plenty of us, and it's become contagious. What goes around comes around, even the positive stuff!
sorry Steve, the Jordan die-cut is in my jordan side pc. Do you need the mitch from jam session? Exstream, only need #10 and 113 from hoops and the following from Past and present #115,119,129,142,157,172,119. also neec the aldridge and g-wallace for pc's. Do you need any pistons from the boxes I busted? what about detroit lions from 2011 rising rookies?
Yep, need the regular and die-cut Richmonds actually (not sure which you were referring to). Do I need to dangle some stuff for your "main" PC to get that Jordan out of your ancillary PC? :-P
Pages: 1 2 3
Reference URL's