Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I finally had some money to spend on cards while @ Target AND they had some Ignite.

I was shopping for a B-day present for my nephew earlier today (Sat.) and had some B-day money of my own to spend. For the first time that I've seen since it came out, my local Target also had some Ignite blasters. I wish I could've got both of them but I could only afford one. Here's the results:

Pack #1:

[Image: Ignite1.jpg]

The Danica was the very 1st card.

Pack #2:

[Image: Ignite2-1.jpg]

Overall, I'm happy. I got a JJ Insert and a Danica CRC, plus a KK base card. Those are all PC, but the Proof and MEM cards (as well as the other base cards) are all for trade.
You know, the Gilliland is not the best, but the Danica and JJ made that a pretty good blaster.
Great cards, you got lucky with the Danica Rookie pulling it on your first box, it took me a while to pull mine.

Jerry
Not bad
Nice Danica. Congrats!
(07-15-2012 04:35 AM)dunnere Wrote: [ -> ]You know, the Gilliland is not the best, but the Danica and JJ made that a pretty good blaster.

Yea, I know. I was just happy to pull those two. I haven't pulled any JJ's from a blaster in a long time.
Reference URL's