Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
This is the third Monster Pull, same player, from the same store here in Maryland - here are the scans of the 2 Hits (the rest pale in comparison and not worthy - Bress Jersey, Ryan Mathews Prime Jersey and Salas Auto RC)

Bilal Powell #/10
[Image: Powell0001.jpg]

#7/10
[Image: Newton0001.jpg]
nice!
Sweet newton
Is it just me, or has Bilal Powell rudely invaded our lives? Sweet Newton, congrats
haha oh man, i laughed out loud when i read monster hit and then saw a bilal powell because i thought you were serious. then i saw the newton and it made sense. nice cards though!
(06-22-2012 05:31 PM)nthnoak Wrote: [ -> ]haha oh man, i laughed out loud when i read monster hit and then saw a bilal powell because i thought you were serious. then i saw the newton and it made sense. nice cards though!

I guess I didn't think about how I wrote it - the Powell is nice but never would I have given it Monster status; Powell is definitely like Jr Jurassic Park status. And the Newton definitely made the rest of the box worthwhile.

(06-22-2012 04:59 PM)mtadams2 Wrote: [ -> ]Is it just me, or has Bilal Powell rudely invaded our lives? Sweet Newton, congrats

I don't remember seeing him on the Christmas Card list - I am just glad his friend Jordan Todman didn't crash the party. Would have called the cops on him.
Nice Newton......still waiting to get my first......
Wowzers Rif!!! Great pull!!
Reference URL's