Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Finally
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Had some extra money and finally got the final card to finish this, Rooster should like it Smile

[Image: 2011ECLIPSESPELLBOUNDG.jpg]

[Image: 2011PressPassEclipseSpellboundO.jpg]

[Image: 2011ECLIPSESPELLBOUNDR.jpg]

[Image: 2011EclipseSpellboundD.jpg]

[Image: 2011ECLIPSESPELLBOUND0.jpg]

[Image: KSCN0002.jpg]

Working on Mark Martin next, only have the "M" & "R", then Danica which I have none so far.

Jerry
nice pickups I've actually started a michael waltrip from 09 ones.
Sweet!
haha love it congrats on completing it..Im actually doing the Hamlin one well not really I have 1 letter
(06-15-2012 05:57 PM)leadmetogreatness Wrote: [ -> ]nice pickups I've actually started a michael waltrip from 09 ones.

Thank you. Do you have the ones that you are missing listed in your ORG as wants? If not, add them and I will let you know if I come across any.

Jerry
(06-16-2012 05:24 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]haha love it congrats on completing it..Im actually doing the Hamlin one well not really I have 1 letter

Thank you. It all starts with 1 card, I will let you know if I get any. I am doing the 2010 Used-Car Cover version also and only have 1 card so far.

Jerry
Congrats! I have the Martin "N" /50...
(06-17-2012 09:26 AM)jeffgordonracing24 Wrote: [ -> ]Congrats! I have the Martin "N" /50...

Thank you. I doubt if I have anything for the Martin card, please check out my Org and let me know if I have any cards that you would be interested in for it. Only card that I have listed which is not available right not is the Labonte RU, waiting to hear back from someone about it. Thank you.

Jerry
Real nice. Congrats on completing it!
Congrats!! It always feels great to complete a nameplate.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's