Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: 2006 R&S Longevity
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
After being disappointed from my trip to the LCS, where they had "sickness of the shelf", one box of bowman sigs that i did not want. I went to wally world and found a box of these. 30 something for 10 packs, I bought it. so for 6 years this box has been somewhere, untouched, until now.......

Rookies /999
Chris Gocong
D'Qwell Jackson
Jeff King
Gerald Riggs, Jr.
Freddie Keiaho

Rookies /199
Nick Mangold
Anthony Fasano

Base /249
Fred Taylor

Then I saved the fat pack for last, inside.........six years of no light.........

[Image: 06081204Brandon001.jpg]
[Image: 06081205Marshall001.jpg]

My question, This box was in wally world, the org lists the 1/1 from target, did they omit the wally world boxes from the org?
WOW that is an amazing pull from Wally World love it man! Great hit! Some people have all the luck lol.
Ive busted a ton of boxes and never have i pulled a 1/1 or a printing plate
I want it... what ya need for it?
holy son of a cracker... put me in line for interest...
That's cool...looking to trade it or keep it?
Sick #"d 1/1
Beats My Warrick Dunn patch to 25/.
(06-09-2012 07:29 PM)chrisjoy Wrote: [ -> ]Beats My Warrick Dunn patch to 25/.
Nice Job man, I pulled a sinorice rice patch from mine, YUCK. I have never pulled a 1/1 or printint plate either. There was another there tonight but I got a Bowman Blaster instead.....
Holy crap, makes me want to grab the box sitting at my walmart now. Will probably get it tomorrow.
(06-09-2012 07:47 PM)peytonvols18 Wrote: [ -> ]Nice Job man, I pulled a sinorice rice patch from mine, YUCK. I have never pulled a 1/1 or printint plate either. There was another there tonight but I got a Bowman Blaster instead.....
I did the same think you did, I bought Bowman blaster. Got 2 luck cards and a Mark Sanchez jersey, not bad
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's