Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Just bought a 1997 Pinnacle Inscriptions box. According to the seller it has 24 packs per box and the odds of getting an auto are 1 in 23 packs so i should get an auto. The auto list is Amazing too and there are only 31 diff autos i can pull and the list has guys like Jerry Rice, Brett Favre, Dan Marino, Emmitt Smith, John Elway, Steven Young, Jim Kelly and Barry Sanders. So i have decent odds even if some of those are low prints. Im pumped to get this box in. I will post what i get as soon as it come in the mail. Hopefully by this time next week.
If, the Box hasn't been searched, and if, it is not a retail box, finding hobby boxes of 97 Inscriptions is rather difficult
Well the box pictured was sealed. The seller listed it as having 24 packs 3 cards per pack. So if the listing is correct then ill be all set. Otherwise the seller will be refunding me some $$. They only listed it for 24 hours so i got it cheap. I just hope its not a mini box with 3 cards and the guy didnt know it. We will find out.
The scan they used for their picture on ebay is the scan from Dave and Adams website
Well if its not as described im sure ill get a refund from them or paypal. If it is as described though...i got a steal.
good luck.
Good luck! If you happen to pull a Steve Young #2 artist's proof, may I please have dibs Smile
Man, I'm excited for you! Hope you have a blast and pick up a sweet auto Smile
Thanks guys. I just hope the seller listed the box correctly and its not just a 3 card mini box! I cant wait for it to come in!
(06-09-2012 09:09 AM)dow714 Wrote: [ -> ]Thanks guys. I just hope the seller listed the box correctly and its not just a 3 card mini box! I cant wait for it to come in!

Yeah dude, I can tell you're pretty excited! I get like that too Smile

Really all turns out well!
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's