Beckett Message Boards

Full Version: Here to brag!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Well, I have finally finished my first 2 rainbows! There are 5 cards of Cole Whitt I still need, any help would be greatly appreciated!!

[Image: cole1.jpg]
[Image: cole.jpg]
[Image: cole2.jpg]
Nice collection!

Jerry
Very nice rainbows man, congrats!!!
very nice atleast it wasnt a 24 rainbow lol
(06-04-2012 07:18 PM)roostersclassics11 Wrote: [ -> ]very nice atleast it wasnt a 24 rainbow lol

Oh, in time!
Nice rainbows! Congrats.
VERY NICE!!!

Cool to see them lined up like that - (guess you got the Sapphire from the guy on the bay that broke the set!)

Ken
(06-05-2012 07:31 PM)hellsbells Wrote: [ -> ]"guess you got the Sapphire from the guy on the bay that broke the set!"

Nothing gets by you!!! [Image: tongue.gif]
There used to be a thread for posting 'Rainbows' in. I can't find it now though. I searched for over half an hour. I must be missing it somehow. Maybe we all should just start a new 'rainbow' thread. Wink
(06-05-2012 11:34 PM)spazmatastic Wrote: [ -> ]There used to be a thread for posting 'Rainbows' in. I can't find it now though. I searched for over half an hour. I must be missing it somehow. Maybe we all should just start a new 'rainbow' thread. Wink

well isnt any thread with JG init a rainbow thread
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's