Beckett Message Boards

You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

Thought I would showoff some MOJO that came my way yesterday. I do not open hockey like I used to in the late 90's, in fact, I could not tell you the last time I opened a box of hockey.

Yesterday during an LCS event I opened 3 packs of 2011-12 Contenders and pulled a redemption on some guy named Ryan Nugent-Hopkins. I have to admit I was clueless. Love my NJ Devils and follow the Rangers and Isles, but after the 2009 I could not tell you who was drafted by who. Needless to say everyone came running when I mentioned the name and now that I have looked him up on the boards I see he goes by RNH.

I am sure the hockey diehards are hating me about now, I know I hate it when someone pulls a great card on the football boards and they rarely open football. I am torn on trading the card, send me some open offers. It has not been redeemed. I collect only RC's from all sports. Will look thru ORG's. Would like $120 trade value for it.

JLMK Thx, Art
[Image: packwarsmay2012002.jpg]
congrats on the card! I'm interested...have a look at my organize and maybe you see something in there

by the way if you have something more specific i can look at the rest of my collection i havent put into my org yet and i can add them to my org.

thanks
Very nice card to yank from just three packs... or three boxes for that matter! Haha! Congrats, and I hope that you are able to land something nice for it. If I have anything that you would want, let me know. Thanks!

Randi
Sweetness
congrats
Check my org please.
Sick pull!
awesome hit congrats
Check my bucket!
Can't go wrong with the latest #1 overall pick, haha. Congrats! Check me for the RNH, I've got a bunch of goodies available.
Pages: 1 2
Reference URL's